Nationwide assessment centre

Hi there,
Has anyone been to a Nationwide Building Society assessment centre at all? I have a slot booked the end of this month and I was just wondering if someone could fill me in.

Of course, I have read the website, but there’s nothing like first-hand experience for knowing what to expect!

Thank you

There’s something here http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/investment-banking-financial-services/nationwide-grad-scheme although it doesn’t look particularly informative. If you ask on that thread though someone might know.

There will definately be [[competency based interview]] questions though- most interviews have that!

hi…

hw did u interview go at nationwide?? i have also received the offer for assesment day…could pls guide me for that?

What questions did they ask you?

Thanks
Kunal

Guys,

I would be very grateful if you could please share your experience of Nationwide AC with us.

Thanks

It was good experience when is your assesment and what position you have applied for?

My assessment centre is in January. I have applied for an internal audit programme.

Which one did you apply for? Were you successful at this stage?

Could you please tell us a little bit more about it?

Thanks,

Hello People,
Has anyone been to a Nationwide Building Society assessment centre at all?
Ive got one at the end of this month and I was just wondering if someone could fill me in.

hi guys,

I got through the screening and now have to take a numerical test for the grad scheme. can someone please tell me the level of difficulty they are? Are they on the same level as rbs/barclays?- they were ridiculously hard!!

thank you

Hi there,
I have got Nationwide assessment coming up next wk for the role of customer representative…
has anybdy taken the assessment for nationwide fr ths role?
any idea on what to expect???
Plz help!!

Thankyou!!

Hi anyone can share their questions for telephone interview for the graduate programs?
I am going to have mine on the 25th Jan.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

How was your phone interview on 25th?
Thanks

Anyone been to an assessment centre and how was it?
Thanks

Hi all,

Has anyone been to an assessment centre? How did it go?

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone have any tips on Assessment Centre?

Thanks

What programme are you going for and when?

I applied for a Sales opportunity at Nationwide and i received an email inviting to an assessment centre. she said the assessment will consist of

• Introduction
    *Presentation
    *Interview

Please does any have a clue that I might expect or what to prepare for

thanks

Hi Bumi
i have also been invited to an assessment centre, could you please tell me what yours was about?
Thanks

when do u guys have your AC?

I was told that there are around 30 places across all grad roles and 1600 people have already applied

hi

i have been invited to nationwide assessment, how did your go?