Morrisons Finance graduate Scheme 2013/2014

Morrisons

Hi,
Has anyone recently had a video interview for the Morrisons graduate scheme? I’ve got one for the finance scheme and wondered if anyone has any advice? What kind of questions were asked?
Any help would be great!

Hey,
Hope its not too late. I had my interview a few days ago and thought to share the questions. The questions were as follows:
Why Finance at Morrisons?
Mention a complicated situation you were faced with, cause and solutions
How would you reduce costs, what factors would you consider?
Do you feel its important to follow rules and regulations?
How will you get information when making a decision
Any further comments? (Had 2 minutes for this)

Had 8 questions including the comment one but can’t remember the rest sorry
Hope it goes well
Goodluck!

Hi llama,

Thank you for the post. I was just wondering how many minutes were there to think upon and how many minutes to answer each question?

I would be really grateful Also if you could elaborate the question about “how would you reduce cost and what factors would you consider?”

Thank you

Hey llamas llamas,
Many thanks for your reply, that’s a great help :slight_smile:
Really hope your interview went well

Hey, i’m not applying for the finance scheme but I am for the HR scheme and have a video interview over the weekend!

thank you llamas, it was really a great help. hope we all make it to assessment centre.

Hey gem,

How was the interview??
I have not got any response from them after my interview. Did you hear back from them?

I had an interview for the buying scheme but it was over two weeks ago and still heard nothing! How long did it take for you to hear?

Hi abonnett1203, I had an interview too, just got an email saying they were burying their way through applications.

Hi abonnett1203, I had an interview too, just got an email saying they were burying their way through applications.

Hi abonett and zayn,

It’s totally fine. I am in the same boat like you. Infact it’s now 3 weeks for me. Last week I was told that they are going through the applications. So it’s taking a lot of time. Let me know if you all get a reply from Morrisons.