Morgan stanley

Morgan Stanley

Hi,

I appiled to morgan stanley - Operations Sept 09 start (full time)

In Dec 08 i recieved an email saying that there have been alot of applications this year and therefore, you we will be contacted at the end of Jan 09 this month…

Is ne one else in da same situation??

CK

The same situation…

Yep I’m the same as you guys, no news from them

hi,

Ne one heard ne thing yet?

nope

hi
when did u guys apply? i havent heard anything either.
but one of my friend applied at the end of Dec and he already had a telephone interview at the start of Jan and now he is still waiting.

hey daisy,

I applyed in november, and they said they recived email confirmation, and then week later they said ull hear in january as we have alot of applicants!

Your friend is very lucky and also must have everything there looking for!

I hope i hear some gd news this week…

Have u appiled ne where else?

chets (ck)

hey CK,
yea, hope that we r gonna hear some good news from them soon.
I applied to other banks: GS, DB, CS, JPM, Rothschild, and Big 4. Now im waiting for the decision from GS and JPM. My final round with CS is this Fri and dont know when the AC with EY is. waiting like this makes me really stressed. hope the best to us.
how is abt ur others applications?

hey daisy,

im waiting to hear from MS and JPM both graduate roles. (With JPM i have passed the first round, but recived an email saying all postions are full for 09, we will contact you in feb, so stressed about that!)

I didnt applied to the all of the big 4. Have u had much luck with the list of IB you have applied for? Yes difinatly all this is very very stressful becuase of the current climax!!

ck

hey daisy,

im waiting to hear from MS and JPM both graduate roles. (With JPM i have passed the first round, but recived an email saying all postions are full for 09, we will contact you in feb, so stressed about that!)

I didnt applied to the all of the big 4. Have u had much luck with the list of IB you have applied for? Yes difinatly all this is very very stressful becuase of the current climax!!

ck

hi Ck,
luck, oh not all, because my AC with JPM was just last Friday, rite after my 3 continuous exams 20 21 22. so i had not prepared that much for my AC on 23rd. they sent me a package of info abt the AC day and related topic to division in which i have applied to (I applied to Credit Risk Management). The AC was not as difficult has i had thought. actually if u have time to prepare 4 the case study it would be easier (it is my own opinion). i did not do well the case study. i managed the numerical test and interview quite well. so im still waiting for their decision.
EY: im still waiting for AC as well, they say it would be at the end of jan but havent heard anything back yet :frowning:

with MS, as other pp here, im waiting in vain :frowning:
no offer yet, so i want to make the best of myself on this Friday for CS.
anything new, tell us!
good luck!

Hey Daisy,

How was your different ACs?
I got mine next friday and I don’t know how it looks like…
Do you have any tips?
Tx!

Hey CK,

It seems that you also have been attending a lot of ACs…
Any tips?
Tx!

Hi guys,

Just recived an email saying that the operations role is not taking ne one on and may look at recuiting in operations in 2010.

Thats sooo annoying!!!

HOws every 1 else doing? what email you guys got?

ck