Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Feb 2013

Morgan Stanley

Hi all,

I recently applied to the Technology Analyst program at Morgan Stanley which starts in February 2013. I was immediately sent a numerical test, which I didn’t do that well on, I think. Does anyone know how many questions one must have answered correctly to progress to the next stage?

Also, how long do they usually take to respond if the application is successful at the initial stage? Has anyone else applied to this same program and heard back, perhaps?

Cheers,

invi100

I forgot to mention that I applied to the London graduate program.

Cheers,

invi100

Hi,
I have as well applied for the Technology Analyst program at Morgan Stanley for February. I have received an invitation for a phone interview about two weeks after I did the numerical test. Did you already have the interview?

I received a request for a telephonic interview as well. Would it good if we could share the likely technical questions out here.

The latest from my side is, that they have filled all positions for the Infrastructure Analyst position for the Feb intake (which I applied to). I was asked if I am happy to be considered for the Developer side of the program. No news on possible interview yet…

Hey all, has anyone here applied for the operational risk management position?