Morgan Stanley Operations AC

Morgan Stanley

Hi, I just received an email from Morgan Stanley saying that I have got invited to the AC! the date is yet to be confirmed. Anyone who also got invited or have already attended AC? Would very much appreciate your experience! Thank you.

Just received an email from HR, got an AC coming on 14th NOV! Anyone on the same boat?

Yes, I am. 14th of November in the morning…

Shake hands MoeskopsL ! :slight_smile: Hows your preparation going??

Got offer for Glasgow Summer Operations 2014

Hi guys, I have an interview with MS for Operations. Could you please share the questions asked at the interview?
Thanks,
S

Competency questions are standards, ones I didn’t expect

• Example of when you witnessed good customer service (IE not you)
  • Example of when you have to draw conclusion from complex data
  • Example of when you had to take a risk

Thank you :slight_smile: I passed my telephonic interview and will be attending their AC tomorrow. Do you have any advice on the group exercise? And/or on any unusual interview questions you may have been asked?
S

Thank you :slight_smile: I passed my telephonic interview and will be attending their AC tomorrow. Do you have any advice on the group exercise? And/or on any unusual interview questions you may have been asked?
S

S

Hey guys, to those who have received an offer from MS: firstly, congrats; secondly, I have created a facebook group so that you can get to know your peers even before starting your initial training. This could help you find a place in your preferred location and ask questions if you have any. Feel free to join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ms14ops/