Moore Stephens - Financial Reasoning Test

Moore Stephens

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to prepare for the Mendas FRT for Moore Stephens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Read the question before reading the information. Preparation wise it’s quite hard to prepare for as it’s very different from other tests.

The numerical difficulty isn’t high, you just have to be able to get the information out of the passage.

Agree with Danny. The test is more about grabbing the information from a long passage. The calculations are easy. Accuracy is key here, you get negative marking so don’t guess. Don’t worry the passmark isn’t very high. Think I only answered 10 questions and passed.

Oh wow, that’s quite low! Did you apply to Moore Stephens, have you attended the AC?

Thank you so much for your help!

Thank you for your help!

Yeah I am struggling to find practice questions for the FRT. Do you think its wise to prepare for general numerical tests. Will that be enough preparation?

Also, is there one passage of information per questions, or are there a few questions per passage? Just trying to get an idea of how much reading will be involved…

There are three questions per passage of about 100 words. And yes preparing for general numerical does help as the calculations are similar. But the layout is very different for the vast majority of the questions. There are one or two passages with the usual table-format though. I did applied but was unsuccessful after final interview. I thought I did alright but apparently I was too nervous and they didn’t like that. So just be calm and you should be alright!

The AC is pretty simple at Moore Stephens.

You repeat the financial reasoning, group exercise and partner interview.