Millward Brown Assessment Day!!

has anyone had an assessment centre at the market research company Millward Brown?? any help would be appreciated!! :slight_smile:

Tank, have you had the assessment centre? What was it like?

Tank, have you had the assessment centre? What was it like?

@Tank, @StablioBossOriginal,
Have you had the assessment centre? Any comments would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Dear treehouse:
Could you please help me with some Millward brown telephone interivew questions that they asked. I having my telephone interview coming soon.
greatly appreciated your help!

Tinalee,
I was asked to give an example of teamwork and talk about a topic of my choice (I was silly enough not to prepare for this one… I just talked about an article I saw in the news). The interview was really short, I think they just want to make sure that you can communicate well so don’t be too nervous. Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Good luck!

wow, thank you so much treehouse!!! Your advice helps me alot!!! I just finished my interivew, yeh it only last 8 minutes. Have you have your second interview yet?
Thank you so much for your help again!!!

A short interview is so good! :wink: Do you have a second interview then? I didn’t have one, after that phone interview I was told the next stage is an assessment centre, which I don’t know how to prepare for :S Anyone have any experience of the assessment centre?

i have a telephone interview today and massively under prepared hopefully interview is very short. . one question i want to ask does anybody know the pay at millward brown??

@mubdullah - for Trainee Researcher and Coordinator positions in Warwick it’s about 20k

Hi everyone, has anyone else got any information on the Millward Brown assessment day? Any help would be much appreciated!

Dear Tinalee:

I have a telephone interview coming up with Millward Brown, Luckily I found your post, haha. I am wondering what kind of topic they expect you to talk about and how detail should that be? And could you give me some ideas about the whole telephone interview process? Thank you so much

Dear Treehouse17:

I have a telephone interview coming up with Millward Brown, Luckily I found your post, haha. I am wondering what kind of topic they expect you to talk about and how detail should that be? And could you give me some ideas about the whole telephone interview process? Thank you so much

Hi peeps,

I have been searching for junior roles, do Millward Brown have social media devison, phone call interview sounds hectic! I found this interesting download and its free, only applies when going through a rec agency, but will make you more employable. http://howdoigetajobuk.com/blog/

Good luck with the interviews!

Luckily I found your post, haha. I am wondering what kind of topic they expect you to talk about and how detail should that be

Luckily I found your post, haha. I am wondering what kind of topic they expect you to talk about and how detail should that be. sideplanetwebsolutions.com/

Anybody have any tips on the Millward Brown assessment day? Would be extremely grateful if someone could fill me in…! Thanks :slight_smile:

Well,