mercedes benz graduate finance scheme

i have a telephone interview in regards to the scheme coming soon, any tips?

if u finished it , iwant some tips

yeah had three main comptency questions
communication
leadership and customer focus
also had to explain motivation for joining the firm as well as what I anticpated the role would involve
hope this helps

could you say a bit on what your answers were? for eg motivation for joining the firm and what would the role involve? thanks in advance!!

I have an assessment centre for the same company on Friday, but not for their Finance scheme, just their Graduate scheme.

Jannhed, have you been invited to an assessment centre as yet?

are these for 2009 start or 2010 start?

daveys555 please publish here ur whole interview or atleast what were wre answers for the three quwestions. or at least tell about customer focus–what was ur exact answer…thankx in advance

Hi daveys555, how did your assessment centre go on friday. how was the programme for the day and what activities did you have to do. Hope it went well for you.

hi

any info on assess cent?

Hi Guys,

How was the assessment day and what activities did you have to do?

Any hints/tips/advice you could give me?

Anything specific, anything that I should be aware of, so that I can practice?

Hope it went well for you, and any answers would be most appreciated !!

ik92 - have you done the online tests? how was it?

also have you had your telephone interview? could you tell me what the asked you??

I have my telephone interview on friday morning!

hiya, has anyone ever done the graduate scheme online assessment? If so, please could you offer any advice ?

:slight_smile: thank you !

I undertook their online assessment test a week ago… It was not as it should be. The first part was the motivation for the firm, then analytical (which was quite difficult, at least it was for me), then again motivation for the firm and the last part was where you had 1 minute and 20 seconds for each section (it was analytical too).

I have received an email from them which stated that now the application is with the department and they will analyse it with my test results. The best bit is that you get the feedback of your test after 24 hours of undertaking it.

I hope it helps. :slight_smile:

thank you Malangi :slight_smile:

I got my feedback by logging in to the same website I took my test on, but I haven’t received any emails from them. I took the test about 2 days ago. How long did it take for them to get back to you after your online test? Thanks again!

I have only received my online test’s feedback. Do you mind asking me that how was the feedback?

FarahAlia they will email me in couple of days. Don’t worry about it. Just pray that they invite us for a telephone interview.

they will email you*

The feedback was okay but there wasn’t any scores? They just told put my performance in three sectors in descending order. Was that how it was for you too? Yeah let’s just pray that we get a telephone interview :slight_smile: Hope it’s not hard ! What branch did you apply for? Engineering? Marketing ?

Yeah there weren’t any score. Our performance was described in descending order and the little explanation what each sector assess. I am waiting for the invitation then I will start worrying about its difficulty level. One step at a time :).

And I applied for Finance. What about you? And do you have any idea how many graduates are they going to take?

They usually only take 1 or 2 Finance graduates but it is a very good company to work for especially if you have a basic understanding of german you can go far with this company.

They like their graduates to be smart !!!

They usually only take 1 or 2 Finance graduates but it is a very good company to work for especially if you have a basic understanding of german you can go far with this company.

They like their graduates to be smart !!!