Marks and Spencer (M & S) Telephone Interview

Marks and Spencer

Hey, it went well I think! They just asked about what you knew about the role and the company. Are you applying?

I have got a interview but for the design scheme - but im nervous… what type of questions did they ask you in terms of competency? i doubt they will be the same as yours. but it will be great to get a rough idea. i will appreciate it so much xx

Even though they said mine would be competency based, they didn’t ask anything about examples of teamwork etc. I’d be ready to give examples of design work you’ve done and why you’d fit in at M&S. Hope that helps and good luck!

I have a telephone interview tomorrow morning for the M&S.com internship scheme! I’m a little worried, I have read up about the role but I’m not 100% sure what it entails yet! Will have to research more about it :slight_smile: Has anyone else done this scheme? Good luck with interviews everyone! xx

Hi there! Has anyone applied for the retail management grad scheme? Whats your status or have been invited to assessment centre? Mine says still on hold while results are considered

:slight_smile: thanks

Hey everyone, I have just been offered a telephone interview too and any help on what sort of things will be asked would be much appreciated.

Thank you
:slight_smile:

Hello Emilyelsey, can i ask what grad scheme u applied for ?

hi has anyone been offered a telephone interview for section manager pls offer me some advice on compentency questions

Hi, I’ve applied for the food buying scheme and got a phone interview coming up soon(eek: /) Has anyone had their interview yet? Any advice/tips/help would be greatly appreciated!

And also, has anyone applied for the m&s.com grad scheme heard anything yet?

Thanks!

I got invited to an assessment center for the business placement m&s.com after my telephone interview, but unfortunately it’s on a day when I have an exam at uni. I emailed them and they said they only have one assessment center for this scheme, meaning I must have gotten really far, I’m really disappointed about this. Good luck everyone on your applications though! :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve got an interview tomorrow for the food buying scheme. any hints/tip?

thankyouuu

hi has anyone been offered a telephone interview for section manager pls offer me some advice on compentency questions
Thanks

hi Normanwahab,
did u have an interview? can you tell me details of the telephone interview as i have one coming uo
Thanks

hi has anyone been offered a telephone interview for section manager please offer me some details
Thanks