Marks and Spencer (M & S) Telephone Interview

Marks and Spencer

Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of the telephone interview at M&S.
I recently got invited for the telephone interview at M&S after applying for the Graduate IT role in M&S head office.
They have not given much explanation of how it will be like apart from the basic overview that it will last 20-30 minutes, and that I will be asked a series of competency based questions.

Any help would be great.
Thanks.

Hi Wiz Kid I was just wondering what questions/competencies you where asked on your phone interview, I have applied for the same scheme this year and have my interview next week. I understand you had yours a year ago however any help would be very much appreciated, Thank you!

Regards

I just sent you a personal message containing the interview details. I hope it helps.

Hi Wiz Kid I have a telephone interview next week with M&S. I would really appreciate if you could let me know what sort of questions they asked you.

Many thanks!

Regards

Hi,

I’ve also got an tel interview coming up. If you could possibly PM me the details that would great.

Good luck to everyone else with their interviews!

Thanks Geezer2012 and Wiz Kid. Much appreciated.

All the best with your interview.

Thanks to you both too…Good luck!!

Anyone got an offer yet from M&S?

Nothing yet…you?

I have had an offer for the Retail Management scheme…in a bit of a dilemma whether to accept as I’ve had offers elsewhere. Has anyone had any experience of this scheme or know anyone who has?

Hi, congratulations! I was wondering if you applied for the retail management placement scheme for a year out in industry? Just wondering if the results from assessment day are being given :slight_smile:

i have been invited for an interview (telephonic) for the graduate scheme…can neone let me know how will it be?

Hey Wiz Kid,

Is there any chance you can PM me the details about the questions they asked you in the telephone interview?

I would really appreciate that.

Thanks…

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if I should be doing this, but here goes. I was asked the following questions during my telephone interview (for the graduate scheme) at Marks & Spencer:

Why have you chosen M&S ?

Why have you chosen the IT Graduate Scheme within M&S ?

Do you have any concerns about working at M&S ?

Tell me about a decision you had to make ?

Tell me about another decision you had to make, where you had to change the way you were doing work ?

Tell me about a time when you had to work with limited resources, how you managed that ?

Tell me about an experience when you were a part of the team ?

How did you ensure quality in your teamwork task ?

All the best for the interview…I hope you all succeed.

Regards
Wiz Kid

Hi WizKid, I also have a telephone interview! Could you please pass on the information to me?

Thanks

oh sorry didnt see the comment above

Hello ackroydn ,

Can you please guide me about what interview questions you had this year for M&S ? (If you already done with interview).

Thanks

Muhammad

Hi, I have applied the food buyer graduate scheme this year. I know the deadline was last friday. Just want to know if anyone have heard anything yet? cheers

I also have applied for the M&S merchandising scheme and have a telephone interview tomorrow. Any advice on what to expect would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey rosie! - hope your well. how did your telephone interview go. ?