Management Solutions Interview

Hi, I was wondering has anyone been to an interview with Management Solutions? I applied to them 2 weeks ago for a graduate Business Analyst position and got asked to come in for a numerical test and a group excercise, fortunately I passed to the next stage which is a one-on-one interview with the HR, which is in a couple of days.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Anyone know what kind of questions they might ask?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Hi I have a friend who is going for the numerical test and group excercise can you please give me some information

Hey ismo, I done the numerical and group exercise a while ago but from what i remember the numerical was a bit tough, you have 16 questions and 20 mins to answer them (without a calculator). As for the group exercise they told us to firstly individually come up with and internet based business plan in 2 minutes i.e. to come up with an idea for a business that is based on the internet e.g. social media, buying selling online ect. Then we had to do a short presentation (1-2 minutes) on our plan. After that we had to decide as a group which ouf our business plans is the best and then after 20minutes of discussion we had to as a group present this idea/plan in more detail to a panel.

That was pretty much it for the day, it took around 2 hours to finish the numerical and group excercise. btw be prepared to be asked why you applied for the role and why management solutions, the HR lady told us to to initially introduce our selves and asked us those two questions.

All the best mate

thanks Aadd

Can I ask you more details about the numerical test ? What kind of questions they had ? Like SHL tests ? Can you give us an example?

The numerical was not SHL, it was a numerical that they made themselves. It is a standard numerical test; presented with graphs then your asked to interpret them, the normal percentage change, ratio etc the only difference from the normal numerical tests you get from the internet is that your not allowed to use a calculator.

I done the test around a month and a half ago so sorry cant remember any questions.

This was the last stage of the application ? Did you pass it ?

Hey, has anyone had a HR interview with management solutions? Any tips.

Help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Any one with some info regarding the process and the questions. I have got mine in a few days. What I would like to know…

1. Numerical test questions - Similar to SHL/PSL? Ratios, Percentage increase/decrease?
  2. Group exercise? - Topic would be great!
  3. HR interview questions? -Are the case questions or CV walk though or competency bases?

Once I’ve done mine, Ill provide my experience. Thanks

Anyone with some info regarding the process and the questions. I have got mine in a few days. What I would like to know…

1. Numerical test questions - Similar to SHL/PSL? Ratios, Percentage increase/decrease?
  2. Group exercise? - Topic would be great!
  3. HR interview questions? -Are the case questions or CV walk though or competency bases?

Once I’ve done mine, Ill provide my experience. Thanks

The group exercise was basically to propose the idea of investment for a potential investor. You have only 3 min to prepare it, so I would advise you to think of one and also of a structure of your mini presentation of the idea to the group.

I am going to have a conference call interview with the HR in Madrid. Thoes anyone had it? Can you tell me some frequented asked questions? Thanks a lot! I will provide informations about my interview later on