M&G 2012/2013

Has anyone had the telephone interview yet?

Cheers

Hi, yeah I’ve had the telephone interview and attended a face-to-face interview yesterday (just found out I was successful) and so waiting to hear about assessment centre. How did yours go?

Hi, yeah I’ve had the telephone interview and attended a face-to-face interview yesterday (just found out I was successful) and so waiting to hear about assessment centre. How did yours go?

Hi JP572, would you like to share a little bit info about the telephone interview? e.g. time? question? thanks a lot for your help: )

Had my phone interview recently and got through to next round. Happy to help out with any phone interview questions.
Anyone got any info on first face to face interview?

Hi Lman12, for which scheme did you apply? Could you give me more insight on the phone interview questions? Is it the typical give me an example of… /motivational/technical etc? Any help would be appreciated, got my interview coming soon.

Hi jp572, could you give an idea about how the phone interview is conducted? is 20 min and focuses largely on what? Competency based or more technical? thank you

hi all, i completed the online test with m&g last Friday but i don’t think i did it pretty well. on Monday, i received the email saying they receive my test score and my application status changes to under consideration. does it mean I failed for it as i thought they will notify the candidate very quickly if u pass the test. can someone share with me how long does it take between completing the test and got invited for the telephone interview? thank you very much!

They take time to respond, under consideration is just that. Took me more than 5 weeks to get an interview

i see. many thx to fingrad:P

i see. many thx to fingrad:P

Could you give me any info on the phone interview?
I’m applying for a summer internship and have mine next week. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Dear all, i’ve completed the telephone interview 2 weeks ago but there is no updates from the HR since then. May I know how long does it take you know whether you’ve been selected to proceed to the next stage or fail for the telephone interview? Thank you very much for your help XD

Yea i’ve been waiting for the same time as well :confused: i think they generally take that much time…

updates! got the news for face to face interview todayXD

Congrats :slight_smile: haven’t heard back yet so assume that means i didnt get to the next stage :frowning:

dont lose hope at this moment mathdotrandom! No news is good news. You can keep on preparing for other firms and if you got selected, you can be more prepared for it as M&G usually gives you very little time to prepare.

Thanks :slight_smile: rly hope you are right :S (still havent heard back)

Does anyone mind sharing how long it took to get feed back once they completed the Online reasoning tests? I completed my tests for the Investment Internship scheme on Saturday! anyone else apply for that?

has anybody been to an assessment centre yet? and what were you made to do?
Thanks