London Treasurers finance scheme

Hi has anybody else applied for this role, in the application process?

Im not applying this year, but I will apply for it next year, so keep us posted on how you get on please

I have applied and just waiting to hear…

I completed my online test yesterday and just waiting for result

Was the online test with SHL or PSL?

Hey guys, I’m doing my online test today, shall keep u posted! Does anybody know how well the CIFPA qualification is regarded?

Hey guys it is an SHL numeracy test. To be honest its pretty standard, much like the first one on here, although i was not on my game so :frowning: will keep u posted though!

Hey guys it is an SHL numeracy test. To be honest its pretty standard, much like the first one on here, although i was not on my game so :frowning: will keep u posted though!

I have to do mine by today as well :s fingers crossed. good luck with the result!

does anyone know the pass mark for the test?

I recently completed one for audit commission and think that SHL’s test is quite different from their practice one! the practice test is much easier

Hey guys, telephone interview on Tuesday - bit earlier than I wanted! Hows everyone getting on? Any hints for the teleI? I am a bit concerned as my actual knowledge of london and the boroughs is quite poor, do you think this is going to be vital?

Hi Bongylong, so you only took your tests the other day and have already heard? :frowning: i did mine last sunday and still no response I emailed them on thurs and they said furtehr to my email they were looking at my results and would be in touch. I hadn’t been worried as have taken many online tests and never had a prob but now i am…

Umm yeah, I did the tests late in the week and got a text by Friday evening, and an invite to telephone interview. If you’ve done online tests before I would have thought you would have completed these ones as they were not too difficult! It is a little bit strange not to have heard from them yet though…I would give them a call if you still haven’t heard by tomorrow as that is ten days-ish

I have been invited to the assessment centre, has anybody else heard back from them?

no. when did u have ur telephone interview?

hi i just been invited to an assessment centre aswell, but no available slots on the website!

HI, i just got invited to the assessment centre, next Thursday (19th). It says we’ve got to prepare a presentation and they’re posting us the topic… so i guess we’ll get them and have a week to prep the presentation… Anybody else going on that day?

i’m going to attend the afternoon session of 19th.