London School of Treasury Management

This body which runs under the auspices of London Schools of Finance offers a very interesting course in Treasury Management which whilst being a refresher course does also allow for some in depth knowledge to be obtained.
It is targeted at Treasury Managers, Traders and Dealers, Asset-Liability Managers, Operations Managers, Internal Auditors, Finance Regulators and Back Office Managers. The target audience is clearly quite broad but also has a common objective so the course covers:
a) Understanding in depth how the financial system and its products work
b) Knowing which treasury strategies to implement
c) Gaining a concise understanding of the timeframe to maximise returns
d) Understanding the most complex structured derivative products and how and when to use them
e) Acquiring a thorough understanding of how the financial system and individual products work
f) Understanding the rationale and treasury management strategies that financial players employ
g) Analysing the products and strategies used to manage risk
h) Gaining a practical understanding of how derivatives work and their implications for balance sheets and regulatory adherence

The course does seem to me to be balanced but like other courses run by this organisation I am concerned if the knowledge imparted on this 10 day course is rather generalised. The course is £7,145 which is substantial and thus I am trying to evaluate the worth of this course before talking to colleagues.

Does anybody have any thoughts on the value of a course such as this or indeed has anybody sat on this course?

This intensive Euro money Training will be provided key tools to use the financial product that best suits your cash flow needs. You will learn how to implement best practice treasury strategies to minimize their risk exposure and drive strong gains in the bottom line. By providing assistance to this specialized course strengthen its treasury function and gain the skills and knowledge to capitalize on the opportunities available in global financial markets.