Logica Assessment Centre

Logica

Anybody been to one recently that can offer any tips/insights?

Anybody else due to go to one this week?

Hi linkin
Have you been through Logica assessment centre? how was that? Did they announce result on the same day?

I did go to the assessment centre. It was on a Thursday and got a call on the following Monday. It went well - I got offered a position :smiley:

How was the complexity of test? How many people were there along with you and how many got selected? Did they announce result on the same day? what doc do we need to carry?

am not sure, if you guyz are talking for experienced or fresher. But i am an experienced, who tried for Logica. I went thro 2 levels of technical interview. The managers seem to be satisfied. But after speaking with the HR, I had lost the companies impression. I wonder how they could have such a “” HR who doesn’t even what the technology I opted, works for and spoke as though he’s a master in it and that i am laymen who’s opting the organization just for getting trained in it. The managers were themselves so humble ,on the amount of knowledge they had. Wasn’t satisfied with their pkg offer too. I guess the process ended with HR.

The tests were pretty reasonable. I personally didn’t do as well as I thought I would on the maths test as it was sequence based rather than straight maths (which I am much more comfortable with!).

There were around 11 at my assessment centre and I have met 3 others so far who got through - there may well be more. You might be interested to know that if you have made it through to the AC stage, you have a very good chance of being offered a position (think we were quoted that 70-80% of people who get to AC get offered a role).

Normally you find out if you got the position the next working day (would have been a Friday for us), but I found out on the Monday as staff were busy with something else on this particular Friday.

In terms of documents you will have details of what you need in the emails Logica send. It is the usual stuff for identification purposes. Hope this helps!

Hi…

I have applied for Logica…now i received an email to complete the online aptitude and reasoning tests…so…if you have any idea about the questions…please let me know…as this stage is the one I find completely hard to finish than the assesment centers…Thanks…

Hi everyone

I have applied for Logica…now i received an email to complete the online aptitude and reasoning tests…so…if you have any idea about the questions…please let me know…as this stage is the one I find completely hard to finish than the assesment centers…Thanks…

Hi…

Hi,
How you doin,

I have applied for Logica Graduate PTS programme last year and after passing telephone interview now I am doing preprations for assessment which is due in couple of weeks time.

I would greatly appreciate if you can share your experience of Logica Assessment especially face to face interview. I am an experienced software engineer, just bit curious to know is it going to be only competency based interview (like telephone interview) or technical aswel. Also share your experience about written exercise / Business case study part of assessment.

V Thanks…

Hi,
How you doin,

I have applied for Logica Graduate PTS programme last year and after passing telephone interview, now I am doing my preparations for assessment which is due in couple of weeks time.

I would appreciate if you can share your experience of Logica assessment especially face to face interview. I am an experienced software developer, just bit curious to know is it going to be only competency based interview (like telephone interview) or technical as well. Also share your experience of written exercise / business case study part of assessment.

Thanks…

Hello grad123, when did you do your phone interview and how long was it before they contacted you. Thanks

hi grad123 and i.robot, can you give insight on how the telephone interview went? what competencies were asked??

will really appreciate it. cheers

Hi i.robot, mr. polo,

It took 2 months to get telephone interview after submitting Logica application with numerical, verbal and logica assessment tests. The telephone interview was pretty straight forward and primarily focused on Logica’s key competencies such as client focus, business awareness, initiative and planning. Also you should be able to demonstrate yourself, Logica services, its competitors and current projects.

Hope this helps…

@grad123.

Sorry …I was asking about the timing between phone interview and AC invite.

Thanks grad123 for the info on the telephone interview.
@ linkin
could you please expatiate on the details of the assessment center such as group exercise, question asked in the interviews and any other exercises like case study. will pretty much appreciate it.

cheers xx

Hi all

I have my telephonic nterview with Logica in few days. Please share any hints & tips. It will be great help.

Thanks

Hi guys

I have cleared my telephonic interview. I am attending an assessment center on 31 march in Reading. Please let me know if someon can share any hints & tips.

Thanks

Buddy

Hi,

I attended the assesment center at reading on 25th march, have not heard from them till now…there were another 16 of them with me…any one heard from logica as yet?..

thanks

Hi… i had mine on 31st march…fingeers crossed! we were 9 of them…