LLOYDS TSB ASSESSMENT CENTRE

Has anyone had their Lloyds TSB assessment centre yet?

If so how was it can you give some information on the format?

does anyone know when/where the AC for the HR programme might be?

have been trying to book it on-line but unable to access the page!

thanks! any help with prep would also be appreciated!

same with me!
i cant seem to find any available
have you found any?

hi guys. i have an assesment with lloyds in5 days and i just need some tips please. anyone had one recently how does it. what do they ask during face to face interview and everything else. please help!!! its for a customer assistant. thanks

Hi chelsea. Ps can you help out with some information on how your assessment went with lloyds as I have one for the same role next week…Thanks a lot for your help

hi jade/chelsea, would someone help me out as to how your assessment went with lloyds? I have one scheduled for next week, for the same role…customer advisor. Please help!

Hi jade/lloydsaspirer pls could u help me out with some tips on how the assessment center went i have one soon with the same role which is customer advisor pls any assistance will be appreciated thanks

pls could u help me with any tips on the assessment center mine is in a few days thanks

Hi, the assessment centre is pretty basic. You have a face to face interview with an assessor, and they ask you basic questions which you have gone through during your telephonic interview. Basic things like times you have dealt with a deadline, how you managed a complaint from a customer etc.

Then there would be a role play, in which they would give you information on a supposed situation, and you will receive a call, from a fake customer, in which you need to act out as a customer rep, and advise methods, and solve the problems depending on their situation. You have nearly everything on the handout they give you, the only thing you need to do is manage your time, and thoughts well, and be attentive when the customer speaks to you.

That’s about it, hope this helps, and you do well. As of me, I am still waiting on my ref checks.

Thanks a lot this will help a lot . pls do they tell u your performance immediately and how long does it take

Yeah, they usually give you an answer within 24 hours of your interview. The next step, if you get through would be to give your experience, reference contacts, and the lot. They haven’t yet got back to me on that yet.

Is your role for the customer advisor role starting 2 May 2011? Or is it for some other role?

ITS FOR CUSTOMER ADVISOR BUT STARTING 23RD MAY

Hey lloydsaspirer, I have just been to the assesment day ( personal interview) for a Customer Advisor role at Halifax yesterday (went great) and I was meant to hear from them by this afternoon. I havent got a definite answer in the dashboard but was asked to update a few details about my references. Did the same happen with you or they got back differently? Any tips would help,its been a very long 2 months of tests and interviews and I might just be too impatient now :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I just completed the online test for Halifax customer advisor role coventry. I completed 3 test (calculation, situational and matching test) what will happen next if I am succesfull… please help me out

@DJ25- Yes, it went the same, I was asked to update details about references as well, and I haven’t still heard from them. But they did mention that I had gotten through the interview, and the next step was references, however the time it takes to get back, can be frustrating! Good luck!

@srithick- If you are successful, you should hear from them in an automated reply, saying that you have passed the test, and will be invited for a telephonic interview, and if you are successful in that, an assessment centre test (mentioned before in the reply) and then references. I think that would be it.

Hey @lloydsaspirer I have my ‘selection event’ in 2 days time, and am greatful to you for posting your experience, it has made me a lot more relaxed =) I was just curious, how long did yours last? I’ve read a number of different answers to this over the Internet, and would like to know if I need to prepare for a long haul process, or if it’s relatively quick =)

hey i just want to know about the AC interview … I have my AC tomorrow morning for branch role customer assistant … when i been online on Lloyds website they mentioned interview takes place in 4 different sections is dis true http://www.lloydsbankinggrouptalent.com/selection-process/assessment-centres/

is it a group interview or one to one ?

I really have no experience in case study interview if you could please post some info it would be helpful … thanks

@lloydsaspirer : hey i just want to know about the AC interview … I have my AC tomorrow morning for branch role customer assistant … when i been online on Lloyds website they mentioned interview takes place in 4 different sections is dis true http://www.lloydsbankinggrouptalent.com/selection-process/assessment-centres/

is it a group interview or one to one ?

I really have no experience in case study interview if you could please post some info it would be helpful … thanks

@ aj.itzme- I have already posted about my AC interview above. Kindly read through the previous posts.

@DJ25- Did you hear back from them yet, after your reference checks? Any email or any status on your online dashboard? Pleas let me know if you come to know anything. It’s been weeks now, and frankly speaking, I am getting a bit impatient.