Lloyds Innovation Lab

Hello everyone, I am going to attend Lloyds assessment center really soon: 17th of November. It was a very short notice because I was one of the fast-tracked students from the summer internship application ( they said I was successful but did not process my application further due to having reached the hiring target) so they allocate me into this AC.
Has anyone gone to Lloyds AC before? Would you please advise me what questions to prepare for the interview as there seems to be not much information about Lloyds interview out here? Please help me I would greatly appreciate!

what service line? and where is your innovation lab?

Mine is Finance. And inn lab is in Solihull.

hi! mine is thursday in solihull too, for business management and customer operations, can anyone give some advice??

Hi there, I have just been invited to an assessment centre next week, could you tell me a bit about how your day went please? Thank you!

which service line?

Commerical Banking - Corporate Products and markets. Not sure what to expect for the group exercise or written exercise…

Lizziec I was told the inovation lab for that day is being cancelled for Commercial Banking- products and markets? Have you heard anything like that?

Lizzie did you have the assessment centre? how was it ? could you give me some guidance on the written and group exercise?

Hi could someone tell me more about the group and written exercise please

Sorry this is a year later! Please could you give some advice? I have the same steam AC next week