Lloyds Graduate Scheme 2019

You get an email saying you got through to AC

AC on the 12th! anyone else?

Hi! Can share what the questions on video interview would be like? is 60 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to answer? Many thanks!!

Can anyone share some tips for the Video interview? is 60 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to answer? and what the questions would be like?? Thanks!!!

what time u got the email?

Last Wednesday

Anyone else get loads of emails regarding their chosen charity today?

Spammed my inbox haha.

Hi, Hope your AC went well! I am going to LBG AC on 9th. Would you like to share some tips about preparation as well as the process of the AC please? Thank you very much and happy new year!

Hi, Hope your AC went well! I am going to LBG AC on 9th Jan. Would you like to share some tips about preparation as well as the process of the AC please? Thank you very much and happy new year!

Hi, Hope your AC went well! I am going to LBG AC for risk management on 9th Jan. Would you like to share some tips about preparation as well as the process of the AC please? Thank you very much and happy new year!

Hi can anyone who’s attending an AC with Lloyds BG in the next couple days add me on WhatsApp on 07535406288 as Im creating a group so we can all help each other.

Hi, Hope your AC went well! Would you like to share some tips about group exercise as well as the process of the AC please?

Has anyone received an AC for commercial banking relationship management program?

I received one for client solutions today.

Has anyone received an offer for enterprise leadership stream?

Anyone who has been to the AC got any tips??

Hey! When is your AC?