Lloyds Finance Graduate Leadership Programme 2012

Hi,

I have just booked telephone interview for 9th sept for 2012 finance graduate scheme at lloyds bank and wondered if anyone had any advice or knows any of the questions that will be asked?

Any infor would be much appreciated

Thanks x

Hi

I just had mine today. Got asked

Why lloyds?
Why the finance programme?
Importance of finance for Lloyds as a whole?
Current issues facing Lloyds and the whole of the banking industry?
Customer facing role is included in the scheme - how did that influence your decision to apply? How you would benefit from this?
Relocation required for the scheme- how did that influence your decision to apply?

Only got asked one competency question
A time when you have lead a group to achieve their best.

Good luck with yours

Thanks so much sarahy, that’s really helpful

Good luck too

Anyone attended the assessment centre?
Is it just logical reasoning test (symbols/graphs) and definitley no numerical or verbal?

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks

Got an AC next week, not for Finance though. Anyone else going & staying over the night before?

Mine was meant to be London - now rearranged for Solihull on thursday sept 22nd.

What about you - where and when is your a/c? for what scheme?

General management, in London, would have preferred Solihull but London was the only one available when I booked it. Glad I get the cost of the train tickets reimbursed :slight_smile:

is your a/c for 22nd?
I booked mine for london on 22nd, but they made me switch to solihull.
They told me that due to “unforseen circumstances”, it was no longer in london.

I think they overbooked london a/c. so unfair. Going to take me 5.5 hours to get to solihull - only 2 hours to london!

May I know the process Involved as I have applied for Business Technology graduate programme recently on 13th September Online… Do we get any mail or do they call us for telephone interview straight ? any guidance would be really helpful

Hey,

I completed the Numerical reasoning test and got sent the link for the logical reasoning test straight after, however having completed it I have heard nothing back yet. Is this because I failed the test? How soon after did you guys hear back after yous passed the test? Immediately?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey,

I completed the Numerical reasoning test and got sent the link for the logical reasoning test straight after, however having completed it I have heard nothing back yet. Is this because I failed the test? How soon after did you guys hear back after yous passed the test? Immediately?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey
Don’t worry if it takes a while, it took a few days for me to hear that I passed.

Hi sarahy,

May I know the process Involved as I have applied for Business Technology graduate programme recently on 13th September Online… Do we get any mail or do they call us for telephone interview straight ? any guidance would be really helpful

Hi Ajitsme,

Have you completed the online tests?
You will get invited to do the online tests before you get invited to the telephone interview stage.

hi financegrad,

Thanks for your reply

I have not been invited to do the Online tests yet … How long will it take normally to get an email from Lloyds as its been 4 Working days that I had applied to this business technology programme

I got the invitation to online tests 4 days after my online application.
Changed my assessment day on thursday to solihull too so will be staying in the hotel the night before.
Good luck to everyone

how many online tests did you have to do? and which scheme did you apply to?
how long after the tests until you got your telephone interview?
Good Luck!

hi, thanks for the info so far and good luck with your AC’s this week!

just wondering if people could post on here some info about the day when you’ve been as I have an AC next Thurs (29th) and would love to know some more what to expect/ what you thought about it

hope it all goes well!!!

thanks x

i only had to do one numerical test online, applied to the finance grad scheme. found out about telephone interview 2 days after doing the tests.
yes will let you know how the ac goes x

Hi All,

I have applied for the business Technology scheme. Although this may sound silly, does anyone know when this role starts? Is it September 2012 or is there scope for an earlier start.

@ others. After the online applcation I was sent an email within 2 hours that i was successful and was asked to do online numeracy test. I then recieved an email after 3 working days to book a telephone interview. I hope this help others who have asked.

Anyone want to give any more information on the Business Tech grad scheme phone interivew?

Thanks