Lloyds Banking - Business Technology Internship 2012 (telephone interview)

Lloyds Banking Group

Questions I was asked:

Why Lloyds banking group?

Why Business Technology? Where is this area heading in the future that can help Lloyds?

What are the challenges facing Lloyds? What can Lloyds do to better manage these challenges?

How can the internship help you reach your career goals?

What other parts of the scheme interest you and can be of value?

Tell me about a time you worked in a team and helped everyone work to their full potential

Interviewer was very nice, said it could take four weeks to hear back though…

Advice would be to revise banking industry and the advantages Lloyds has over competitors - most of the interview was commercial and regarding what the internship can give you.

Hope this helps someone

Thanks for posting this its really great info. Has anyone else had one of these interviews for the technology internship? Do the questions differ? Mine’s on Tuesday.

Hey all,

I have been invited to do online tests for Intern Business Technology programme… Could you please let me know the level of difficulty because I am nervous and I have done full practice test on the SHL website scored 66% :frowning: … would they be the same as they have it for retail bank roles because I have done them in the past and I got through … would be really great if you folks could share the information

Thanks !!

Hello has anyone applied for full time for this role and has had an phone interview, are the questions same as stated above.

Hello has anyone applied for full time for this role and has had an phone interview, are the questions same as stated above.

Hi Charanjit,

Did you have the interview for the full time role for Business Technology? What kind of questions did they ask?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks

anyone went to Lloyds Banking Group AC this year? Any hints and tips would be much appreciated!