Lloyds 2016 Intake

Lloyds Banking Group

Here! What stage are you at right now?

Hi I have this too what does it mean

Hi anyone can share some tips for video interview? Is there any commercial questions? Thanks

Hi, could you please share the Lloyds video interview questions with me? Thanks!

Hey guys, I have an AC coming soon, will appreciate any help! Please pm me if you have experienced it or if you have any general advice for preparing Lloyds AC. Thank you!

Hey guys, anyone going to the Risk AC next Thursday? reply to meeee :slight_smile:

hey mate, I have one the week after!

Hey man, I have my AC next thursday for Finance. Any tips?

Hey guys! Has anyone applied for the commercial banking graduate programme and awaiting a feedback on the video interview?

Hey guys, anyone going to the AC soon ? Any tips will be appreciated !!

Hi heyhey would you mind share some insight of the AC?

Hi, I will have my Risk AC this week. It will be appreciated if you could give me any advice or help.

Has anyone had the risk assessment centre yet? If so, can you tell me how the day went and what questions were asked in the interview?

Can anyone share what was asked in the Strengths Based Interview at the assessment centre please? I have no idea how to prepare for it.

As anyone had an offer for Risk Graduate programme?

i have finance AC in 2 days , can anyone shed light on what it involves and what the questions were in strengths based interview?

did you do the AC?

any info on what came up mate?

WHAT IS LLOYDS TELLEPHONE NUMBER FOR THE TELEPHONE INTERVIEW CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THANKS JOAN

I have not had my AC yet