Kraft Assessment Centre

Hey guys,

Has anyone been to a Kraft assessment centre before? When it says ‘further psychometric testing’, what exactly does it mean. Do they make you re-do the SHL numerical, verbal and logical tests? Are they SHL? And how many questions is it? I am really quite nervous!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Rodrigo.

I assume it means doing the SHL type tests again but on paper, just to check if you didn’t cheat or something while doing it online.

When did you have your face to face interview by the way? I had mine over a week ago and haven’t heard back yet.

Hey Guys,

I have been invited for a telephone interview. It’s on the 5th of December. Has anyone had theirs yet? What sort of questions did they ask you? Did you have a face-to-face interview as well? How did it go? What sort of questions were yo asked? Have you been invited for the assessment center as well?

ForeverJobless have you heard back from your face to face yet? Which programme did you apply for? I had mine today, got told I should hear by mid next week.

Hiyah, how did you find the telephone interview and face-to-face one? What questions did they ask you? I will really appreciate your help!! Thanks xx

Hey, the telephone one was OK… I didn’t think it went well at the time. They just jumped straight into competency questions e.g. describing a time when you influenced a decision, worked in a team, and how you got someone to work more efficiently etc and then it was just some stuff about how kraft is different from its competitors. It was only 20 mins.

The face to face I can’t tell how it went, they weren’t giving much away, and they were just writing down what I was saying. Some of the questions were exactly the same as the telephone interview, but more along the lines of why kraft? Sorry I’m not giving many details, it’s just cos it was pretty much the same as the telephone one! Hope this helps.

indigo 18: Thank you very much. That’s very helpful. Hope you get through to the assessment center!!

Thanks, best of luck for your phone interview… Let me know how it goes!

Have you heard back from your face-to-face yet? They just contacted me today to say I passed telephone interview and my face-to-face isn’t until 11th of December!

No I haven’t… should hear in the next few days. Well done for getting through the phone interview!

Yay, made it to AC :smiley: scared now though!

Well Done indigo18! What role did you apply for?

Finance. What about you?

I applied for Marketing and Sales

Anyone who applied for marketing heard back from face-to-face?

Hey guys, hope you all had a good xmas and new year. I passed my telephone interview and having my face-to-face one on the 8th of this month. It will be great if you could share ur experience. Were the qs mainly competency based? how many qs were u asked? BTW i applied for supply chain? has anyone else applied for this too?Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey guys, hope you all had a good xmas and new year. I passed my telephone interview and having my face-to-face one on the 8th of this month. It will be great if you could share ur experience. Were the qs mainly competency based? how many qs were u asked? BTW i applied for supply chain? has anyone else applied for this too?Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

hey,

is anyone else going to the A/C 23-24th this month?

How is your face-to-face interview? It will be great if you could share ur experience. Thanks in advance.

Not me. Which scheme are you applying?