KPMG Technology consulting

KPMG

Hi there , I applied data and technology consulting of KPMG on Oct 2018 and passed the digital submission smoothly. But until now I have not received any messages to attend the launch pad, is there anyone else has the same problem as me? I think we can share some information about this , thank you all !

I applied to the same programme around October/November and still haven’t heard back since. I spoke to the recruiter back in February and they said they had only arranged one Launch Pad so far for technology scheme so I believe that they are prioritising other business areas first.

so it means we still have chances? cuz I thought this role is already full :sob:

I believe so. Where did you hear that places have been filled?

cuz my friend who got the audit offer from KPMG told me some roles are filled and I didn’t receive any information about technology consulting. May I have your email address or contact information so that we can share some information if get the launch pad.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

May I have your email address or contact information so that we can share some information
فيتادريب