KPMG Recruitment Process

Hi I am seeking advice.

I have just moved here from Australia. I have over 10 years professional experience - mostly int he public sector back in Australia. A friend of mine who kindly works for KPMG has forwarded by CV to KPMG London.

I have had one interview with a Associate Partner, have been told that I have a second interview with a more senior partner, and then this is to be followed by attending a processing day 9:30am to 4pm.

Is this the normal process? It is not in an accounting area.

It is for the level of Executive Advisor Grade C. Being new to all of this I don’t know what level this is in the organisation and what kind of salary this attracts? Also how much can I negiotiate on this if I am made an offer?

I have 2 weeks until I attend the processing day. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Vandin

Hi Vandin

I am in the similar position as you. Could you please let me know whether you have had the second interview, and how did it go and what pay they offerred,

many thanks

Asim

Hi Vandin

I am in the similar position as you. Could you please let me know whether you have had the second interview, and how did it go and what pay they offerred,

many thanks

Asim

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all well. I am applying for the Marketing Graduate Scheme September 2015.

I passed my Assessment Centre last week and am just waiting on a date for a final interview with a Senior Partner. Can anyone offer any advice on this stage of the process? I have found that there is much more information on every other stage of the process. Anything would be a great help and I am more than happy to offer advice on any of the other stages of the process if you PM me.

Many thanks,

Lara