Just finished my telephone interview for management consulting intake in 2014.
It lasted for about 40 minutes, and the interviewer was really friendly, but I didn’t do well in the interview.
Anyway, here are the questions, and hope it could help.
- a change of task before the deadline
- multiple task
- Scenario - KPMG requests that documents need to be checked by two other colleagues before it can be seen by your client, and your client come to ask to see your work, which has not been checked by anyone yet. How will you response?
- An example deal with an angry client.
- An example to meet the deadline.
- Scenario - doing a boring work, and is asked to redo it when you are about to finish by your manager. How to response?
- A bad company, and four aspects why it performs so bad?
- A recent news about a company that faces an issue. Then was asked how to improve.
- To meet the client’s expectation.
- What have you found about KPMG.
- Why this function.
- compare to other line of service, what’s the difference?
- Have you made any efforts to chase your career plan?