KPMG Launch Pad In Detail

WikiJob

Hey Jade! I have my launch pad coming up this week. Could you give me some information about the written report and the general structure of the day?
My email is xudongmagical@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hi. I have my launchpad coming soon and would really appreciate if you could pls provide me with some insight into the group and written exercise. Thank you in advance @A.h

Hi. Hope your launchpad went great! I have mine coming up soo n and would really appreciate if you could provide me with some insight into the group and written exercise. Thank u in advance @Xudongmagical_D :blush:

Hi. Hope ur LP went great! Mine is coming up soon and this is my first timeas well to attend an AC. Would really appreciate if u could provide me with some insight into the group and written exercise. My email is ravi2330@live.co.uk. thank u in advance @A_WA :blush:

Hi. I hope you went well. I was just wondering if you can provide me some overview on Group Discussion and report writing. This is my contact sgmalhan@outlook.com. Will be thankful to you!

yeah, probably.

Hi Tony. I also have my KPMG LP coming up this month, and could you please give some insight about the process when you have time. Similar to you this is my first ever AC!

Thank you so much for your help!