KPMG Launch Pad In Detail

WikiJob

Hey I also applied the technology consulting solutions and I only got an interested email and no latest news now, could u kindly tell me your timeline about the process cos I am so worried

Hi Jade. Congrats on your offer! I have been invited to Launch Pad as well and I am quite nervous. I would really appreciate your help and if you can please give me some tips and ways to prepare for it?
Please email me: bermanz1995@gmail.com

Thank you so much !

Hi Jade. Congrats on your offer! I have been invited to Launch Pad as well and I am quite nervous. I would really appreciate your help and if you can please give me some tips and ways to prepare for it?
Please email me: [pqb904155840@gmail.com]
Thank you so much !

@Jade.K.E congrats on your offer, I have got a launchpad coming up on 30 Nov which will be my first ever final AC. Can you please share some tips with me by emailing me on liyah19@nottingham.ac.uk or private messaging me on wikijobs?
Cheers!!!

@Jade.K.E Cons your offer!!! and thanks you for you are sharing this useful information about LP. My LP is coming soon too. Is it possible you can send me some tips about report session and group discussion? my email address is yukicui1031@gmail.com or messaging me. Thanks a lot!!!

Hi Tony, any advice for the Launch Pad event you went to last week?

Mines coming up this week so would be great to get some insight!
Cheers

@jess_1 Privately messaged you with some insights.

Hi Tony. I also have mine coming up this week and would love to chat to you to gain some insight into the process if you wouldn’t mind. Similar to you this is my first ever AC!
Thanks!

Hi all. Does anyone know if there is going to be an e-tray exercise this year for the LP?

Hi Tony, I also have a Launch Pad event coming up soon, if you could give me any advice that would really help

Thanks

messaged you

Hi Tony, I have my Launch Pad event in a of couple weeks, any tips you could give me would be much appreciated. Cheers!

messaged you already.

Hi! I have a Launch Pad coming up soon, I was wondering if you could give me some advice for the day? Thanks.

hey in there,

Cons your LP, but I am so sorry, I am actually still waiting for LP… although I really want to help you… good luck

avrmivuxg noreply@wikijob.co.uk于2019年1月18日 周五23:57写道:

Hey! I’ve got an LP in a few days…could you message me with tips?