KPMG Launch Pad In Detail

WikiJob

Hey everyone, i hope everyone is doing well, I have a question with regards to the launchpad. Is anyone able to give me any tips on what to expect for the written report, I’ve heard that it is one a company called IE. Could anyone give me any details on what type of company IE and what issues were associated with them, and if possible could anyone send me the case study of IE as I’ve heard that its lurking somewhere on Wikijobs. My email is georgewest280@gmail.com, I would appreciate any help, thank you!!!

Hi Jade, congrats on your offer! I was invited to Launch Pad and I was wondering if you could give any tips? I would like to find out more about group exercises, written exercise and what questions they asked you during your interview? Also, where can I get the material to prepare for everything? Can you email me: gintare1031@gmail.com.

Hey everyone! I have my Launch Pad in November and any tips or information is really appreciated! If you have had yours already and can answer some questions, please email me gintare1031@gmail.com. Good luck with your applications!

Thank Awesomeemily for the original post, really insightful! Is that anyone who has done a launchpad this year who can confirm that it is the same format?

We will create an app for recycling?
Is the written report a review of company IE?

Thanks

Hi Jade, I have a LaunchPad coming soon, could you please give me some tips???Please do message me! tristac@msn.cn Thank you very much

Hi! Do you mind to share some insights about KPMG launchpad and give me some advice about preparing for launchpad? My email is Bonniecheng120@gmail.com many thanks

Hi, could you please send me any tips about the report, group task and interview to my email amber108@zoho.com many thanks!!!

Hi, this is Kèhan. I also applied for a tech concultant graduate scheme. I wonder if you could give me some advice or share your experience. My email address isbonnie.kzhang@gmail.com

Hello Jade, congrats on your offer! I have a launch pad coming next week. Could you please give me some detailed info about the written part, the partner interview, and the group challenge? Like what did you analyse and how deep it went? thank you so much for your time and kindness. glorialee1205@gmail.com

Congrats!! Would you please share any tips about the written report, group exercise and the interview? My email is s1457054@ed.ac.uk Many thanks!

Hi! Congrats. I’ll also appreciate any detail on the written report part

Also have a launch pad in London! Maybe we can work together to generate some ideas haha

Hello this is Nam. I have a launch pad coming up. Is there any tips for the written part and the partner interview? My email address is laihoinam@gmail.com Thank you for your help in advance

Congrats!! Would you please share any tips about the written report, group exercise and the interview as I have a lauchpad coming up? My email is contacttharjuku@gmail.com - Many thanks!

Hello, congrats on your offer! I have a launch pad coming up. Could you please give me some tips and info about the written part, the partner interview, and the group challenge? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you so much for your time in
advance. My email is: niloufar_pcsp@yahoo.com

Hi there, are you also going to have the launch pad on 13July?

Hey guys I will be attending a launchpad next month. Is there anyone who could help me out with the preparation needed to ace it? I would be very thankful.
My email is: fsa28@bath.ac.uk

Hi jade! I know its been long but can you please forward me any emails you sent out to people with tips for the Launchpad? my email is fsa28@bath.ac.uk
your help would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Jade! Congrats and hope you’re having a great time at KPMG! Would you be able to send me any information regarding the LP? I’ve just received my invite and although it may be 2 years later, I was just hoping to get an idea or what I can expect and how it was in the past. My email is sanyashah98@gmail.com

Thank you so much in advance!

[quote=“Gintare12, post:22, topic:30262”]
Hi Jade, congrats on your offer! I was invited to Launch Pad and I was wondering if you could give any tips? I would like to find out more about especially on the content of group exercises and the specific written materials. Also, where can I get the material to prepare for everything? Can you email me: mingzeshao223@gmail.com