KPMG - Graduate 2019

KPMG
together

You receive some information about you and what team you’re part of. You’re allowed 10 minutes to read this. Then the actual assessment starts. it is a report so make sure you familiarise yourself with the style. i personally wrote the tasks at the top of the page: 1. Analyse company’s strengths and weaknesses (for which I stated I will perform a SWOT analysis) and 2. Provide recommendations.

Then i started swot in bullet points and after reading everything and separating it, I started with the text covering the main issues. In the end I provided some recommendations.

The issues of the company are focused on customer service, customer experience and engagement. so you can look up how companies have been increasing their customer satisfaction and provide it as a recommendation. My advice be mindful of the grammar and spelling, and make sure everything is tidy and looks somewhat professiobal. Hope this helps, good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

I currently have an offer for Audit London starting this September. I’m due to receive my university results next week and sadly I feel like I have not achieved my 2:1 and most probably have got a 2:2 instead…is anyone able to tell me what I need to do when this happens? Who do I contact or email?