KPMG - Graduate 2019

KPMG
together

No not yet. When did you apply ?

Just submitted digital submission today, don’t know when I can get the result. Any idea?

What have you applied for ?

Just received an invite to KPMGs launch pad event, but when I log onto the system to book my launch pad it says ‘no open interview slots at the moment’. Anyone in a similar situation?

Hi I am on the 26th April London LP. I would really highly appreciate it if someone can add to the Whatsapp group, if there is one. My phone number is: 07477437210

I am also going to the London LP on the 26th. Which stream have you applied for?

Audit - Empowered:), what about you?

1 Like

I’m the same, although I’m applying for the Edinburgh office :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If anyone has been to a KPMG LP and can tell me what it was like please DM me

Trying to find out as much as possible!

Thanks!!

Can anyone who’s attended a KPMG LP give me a breakdown of what came up?

£££ on offer

DM me

Hi, Everyone! I am on the 30th May London LP. I would really highly appreciate it if someone can add to the Whatsapp group, if there is one. My phone number is: 07419900057

I received the LP interview on 30th May!

Hi :slight_smile: I am also going to the LP on the 26th of April! Was wondering if there is a whatsup group I could join! My phone number is 07934762392
Thank in advance :slight_smile:

Anastassia

Has anyone who attended April 26th’s Launch Pad event heard back yet?

Does anyone know the chance to get an offer once you get invited to the LP?

can someone drop a message in here once they’ve had a call regarding their LP on Friday?

Think we will most likely get told tomorrow as they said 2 working days but would be good to know exactly when they start calling people up!

Good luck guys

Hi, Can I ask what is the topic in group exercise on Friday please? do you need to prepare a short presentation for interview? Thank you

it’s a technology related case study and five challenges. No, you don’t need to prepare a presentation.

Same, I’ve been nervous for the whole morning without hearing anything.
They said you will receive an offer within two working days. Does it mean, if you are not contacted with an offer in 2 working days, then you are unsuccessful?

thanks so much, is it the telecom company or charity one?