KPMG - Graduate 2019

KPMG
together

I’ve been on hold since 21st november for london audit… is anyone else still waiting from around this time

weird! I just received an email 4 hrs ago inviting me to choose the launch pad. It only has the option of 03 April which is super later but the weirdest thing is, the interview time is 7:45??? like really? I’ve never been to an AC that earlier and now I am scared as there might be a bug here.

hi Ash, can you choose your interview time for launch pad? mine shows 7:45 which is super earlier. Almost feels unmoral

The interview won’t start at that time. Because there is like 250 people going they just give people times to turn up so that everyone doesn’t turn up for registration at once. The day doesn’t start till 8.30/9

Cheers! that helps a lot.

did you attend the AC if you don’t mind me asking? What was the process like

No worries! You’ll probably be the first batch in, just means you have to mingle/network for longer but you do get breakfast within that time :blush:

The confirmation email they sent me says please arrive at 08:00

Hi, has anyone received LP invite for north east area?

Hi Deleia,

Just received the on hold email after the digital submission stage, the waiting game starts now I guess. Which role did you apply for?

Hi aish, can you add me to the whatsapp group please

I just got my email that I’ve been put on hold today :frowning:

Hi, can you add me to the group chat as well please? :slight_smile: thank you so much.

Just got invited to a Launchpad on 26 April for London Intensive audit, anyone else? :slight_smile: Surprised because I was only on hold for about 3 weeks!

Congratulations. I’ve been on hold since middle of January. Not for London though. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I have also just been invited to that LP! :slight_smile:

Hey! Same here! 26th of April is ages away lol

just got the hold email for software engineering
was told that i passed my audio submission, and then asked to pick a preferred role in software engineering
options given were Digital and Mobile solutions, and Financial Services Delivery Centre

then told that only the FSDC was available

anyone in the same hold boat for software engineering/tech?

hey, i was asked to do this in jan, i’ve been on hold since then.

does anyone know if your put on hold following digital submission, are you guaranteed an ac place? I don’t know whether it’s because other people have already attended/due to attend an ac for my scheme, or is it because they haven’t organised an ac yet?