KPMG - Graduate 2019

KPMG
together

Hi, yes I recieved email since December but havent heard from them yet. When did you receive the email?

yep i did in december but haven’t heard back since?

yep, same situation. I sent my email 3 weeks ago.

Same. I am hoping that they will get back soon.

TECH SOLUTION
I emailed them a week ago and the reply I got is that they are looking for vacancies in LP and I need to wait.
and the application portal seems my application is under reviewed instead of being on hold.

But my friend has been unsuccessful so pls check your system frequently once changed pls cvontact them.
Wish we all can survive!

Wish help

Just got the typical on hold email… ffs

which role

Audit

mine still says: “your application is on hold”. I applied for tech consulting - analytic. when did you submit your application?

Has anyone who attended an LP received an offer after feeling like they had completely messed up on the written report?

Yeh I did! Didn’t think I wrote enough at all and completely screwed it up but still got an offer two days later :blush:

At the end of Oct

I only managed to write one page and it seemed like very little in comparison to what other people had written so I feel like it’s let me down. But that’s somewhat reassuring, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I only wrote about three quarters of a page so try not to worry about it too much! Good luck

I thought this was the worst part for my day too as you just can’t tell, I wrote just over a page but I think if you have laid it out well with headings etc and to some extent wrote your recommendations then it will be fine.

Hi, If you dont receive a phone call after 2 days. does it mean an auto-rejection?

I think by the end of the 2nd day you’ll have a call (followed by email later on that evening) or just an email also later on. Not 100% sure though

Launch Pad 11/01 as well. This is all I have so far.

“We hope you had a great day yesterday at Launch Pad- It was great to see you there.
You will hear from us shortly regarding the outcome of the day.
If you have any questions please do get in touch.
Kind regards”

Anyone has something different?

I had he exact same email. Now we wait…

I had the exact same too, got it 10.30 this morning…glad they are fast with response but so nervous!