KPMG - Graduate 2019

KPMG
together

I passed my LP over 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for the official contracts. I’d say 3 weeks is a more realistic timeframe to wait.

@altc5 did you ask KPMG when you can expect to receive the official contract?

Did you not receive an email about a log in for the offer?

@Zoe_Arthur I have only received an email confirming the offer and that I will receive login details some time later. Have you received your login details?

Hi

I have applied for Audit in Newcastle, just passed my Situational Judgement test. Did you buy in practice questions for Numerical and Verbal tests?

Thanks

No

Yeah I did

Once you complete the LP, how quickly did you find out whether you were given an offer? Thanks :slight_smile:

I believe its about 2 working days

Does anyone know if they can sponsor the visa for March intake if current visa expires at the end of January ?

as far as I know they will normally put the candidate ‘on hold’ until they cannot find other candidates who do not require labour marke test. but it can vary on individual basis. hope it helps:)

I think those who hold a valid Tier 4 visa will be exempted from the labour market test.

yes, but only if the T4 visa expiry date is after the start date of the job as far as I know:)

@suripan I think it should be fine. Just confirm with them.

ok thanks a lot!

Hey do they do march intake for most divisions or is it just audit?

has anybody who took part in the 7th dec LP heard back yet? i am still waiting to hear back, starting to get nervous

yep i got the Offer

「samuel_l_jack noreply@wikijob.co.uk」在 2018年12月12日 週三,上午1:23 寫道:

anyone still on hold for management consultancy london autumn 2019 intake?

Yeah I am, I sent an email to my recruiter last week and they replied with this:

'Thank you for getting in touch and for your continued patience with us during our peak period.

We are currently still working our way through booking candidates in to Launch Pad and we will be in touch as soon as we have an update.

Please allow another two weeks for an update, however if you have any questions in the meantime please do let us know.’