KPMG - Graduate 2019

KPMG
together

Hi Nastja_Novikova,
Congrats on your offer. I have an upcoming Launch Pad next Wednesday and just wonder whether you could share your experience please? My email is hongnguyen2018@yahoo.com
Many thanks in advance

Hi everyone
did anyone apply recently and is currently on hold? i applied for audit intensive london and was wondering if there will be anymore lps soon

Hi Yatsumi,
I am also having the LP on 8th May for Software Engineering. Would you want to add my Whatsapp so we could discuss about it? My number is 077 134 66182

nevermind got a lp on the 31st! anyone else?

did anyone who was offered a position at the last LP receive the official offer letter?

No haven’t received it yet

Hi guys,

I didn’t get the A-Levels required for the role i applied for, but ive been given and offer.

Do you think if they check this before i join theyll cancel my offer or surely theyve already checked it if i put my details in when i applied?

thanks

Hi All
Just out of curiosity, did anyone who attended the LP on 8th May received an offer from KPMG? Thanks

Hi, can I ask how long it takes you from passing the audio to receiving the invite for launchpad? I applied for London Audit Empowered and am waiting for the LP invite as well!

Congratulations Perdita! Can I add you on whatsapp and ask you a few questions on your experience?

Hi Milky,

This is Rita on her way to Numerical Tests, please could you give me some advice on which website the types of questions are most similar to those you met in KPMG test? Also some tips on how to calculate because maths is not something I’m good at… They attached Cubiks in the invitation email but I don’t think so after finishing the verbal test… Thank you very much…

Best,

Rita

I am! Can I add you on whatsapp?

Hi, I just got invitation to the LP on the same date! Would you like to add my whatsapp? +44 7419538521

Yep, 07783396730

The same day with you. Do you wanna mock AC?

Count me in pls! Shall we create a whatsapp group for 31/05 lp;)

yh sure i will make one, send me your number if you want to be added to the 31st of may launch pad group

it took me 1 week to get a launch pad date!

+44 7419538521. Thanks x

Hi! May I please know when it was that you submitted your audio submission? I submitted mine around 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear back :frowning: