KPMG - Graduate 2019

KPMG
together

Hello everyone! I may be a little early but I thought I would put together a new post for graduates applying for 2019 at KPMG. No job listing has been uploaded yet but I heard from HR it could be this week or next week. So, when they do open, we can all apply together! Feel free to post updates if applications open etc. Just giving heads up, I was successful on the July 5th launch pad for tax london but all vacancies are full and I will only be given a place if someone drops out. So I do have some experience with KPMG application process, feel free to ask any questions!

Just giving everyone a heads up! The 2019 applications have begun!

Applied on the 27th July sent in digital submission and already my application has been put on hold because of applicants ahead of me :confused:

Just been put on hold too, I think this usually happens at the beginning. I believe they are usually sorting out launchpad dates for us. They still have 2018 applications open too so maybe they are trying to sort those out first.
What sector did you apply to and what location?

I applied to intensive audit at London

Do you know if KPMG has opened for Management Consulting ? I’ve been looking but I’ve only see tax/audit open etc…
Thank you !

Hey! I only saw tax and audit positions available. I think they did give a lot of their consulting places up this year for people to start in 2019 which I think is unfair but yeah. Maybe they haven’t put any of those sectors up because they are already filled?

which programme and location you are applying for?

Intensive audit London

is it 2019 autumun intake?

yep

I am also in the waiting list. I think this is wired as they just opened recruitment at the end of July

Ohh I hope they don’t do that for EY or PwC! Thank you xxx

Hey I think July 5th is an early date but the vacancies are already full? I am now applying for 2019 autumn intake and preparing for audit submission, any advice please?

Hey I am preparing for the digital submission currently, do you have any advice please? It’s only 150 seconds for 3 questions and I don’t know how to allocate time and focus on the key issues.

Hey I am preparing for the digital submission currently, do you have any advice please? It’s only 150 seconds for 3 questions and I don’t know how to allocate time and focus on the key issues.

Hey everyone, I just got pulled through for this September for Tax and I will be starting soon. I will still be here help!

With the audio submission, the first two questions are very personal, literally you can just follow the guide they gave you and answer the questions in that format.

As for the third question, research a little about their technology advances at KPMG and you can discuss how it has influenced them. Don’t worry; as long as you’re confident and clear when speaking, I believe you should pass.

The reason why everyone is on hold is because they are still sorting LP for 2018 intake so only when it’s all finished they will consider 2019 applicants. This way they know how many people to hire. Again, they have deferred many 2018 applicant for 2019 so the best choice would be to apply to more than one graduate scheme just in case.

Hey I applied for the ACA London empowered program (2019 autumn intake) on the 30th of July and just sent in my audio submission a few days ago. I am due to hear back on the 21st of July.
I think I, too, will be put on hold given that I pass the stage.
I will keep you guys updated with my progress!