KPMG Final Interview Outcome


#1

Hi Sam,

I had my final interview a couple of weeks ago and was informed I would find out about the outcome during the second week of July. Does this mean I find out next week, or is the second week of July considered to be the second full week, ie. the week starting the 13th?

Thanks


#2

Sorry, the second full week in July, so it is likely to be w/c 13th July. Apologies for the confusion.

Kind Regards,

Sam.


#3

Hi Sam,

I have a final interview on the 13th July. Am I likely to find out that week as well or is it dependent on interview date?

Cheers


#4

It does depend on the interview date yes, but based on the above I would hope that we could get your outcome to you next week.

Thanks,

Sam.


#5

Hi Sam,

I’m in a bit of an awkward situation at the moment whereby I have received an entry level employment offer from another company, but am still awaiting feedback from the final interview I participated in in June (as expected).

I am currently seeking out advice with regards to the deadline for my formal acceptance/rejection of this offer, however if the company needs a response before next week do you think it would be worth me contacting the KPMG recruitment team of whom I have been liaising with to see if they have any update at all on my application (although I understand that this most likely will not be feasible)

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated, I would obviously love to pursue a place on KPMG’s graduate scheme but without knowing the feedback from my interview it would be a risk to reject a concrete offer!


#6

I’m really sorry but we wouldn’t be able to get back to you until next week. I completely appreciate having another offer on the table puts you in a slightly different situation than some other candidates, but I’m afraid it’s an approach that has had to be applied to all candidates.

If you do find out about a formal deadline date it would be worth liaising with your recruitment contact for sure, but as I say, I doubt we would be able to expedite anything before next week.

Kind Regards,

Sam.


#7

Hi Sam,

I assumed that this would be probably be the case, and I’m sure that at this relatively late stage there are quite a few candidates in a similar situation!! As you’ve mentioned, I will await further insight into the formal deadline date and make the call from there :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help.