KPMG Assessment Centre - Vacation Programme 2014

KPMG
The Graduate

Hey everyone,

I recently passed my first interview with KPMG for a Vacation Programme in audit and have been invited to an Assessment Centre. I know that the day will involve a Virtual Office exercise as well as an Analysis Exercise but as I am not applying for the Graduate Programme will I not have to take part in the Simulated Meetings or a Final Interview? Does anyone else who has already had an assessment day for the Vacation Programme know whether there will be any other interviews, presentations, group work or tests? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi epcm93,

Well done on reaching the assessment centre stage. For the vacation programme, you are correct in saying that this is the final stage.

On the day, you will complete a re-take of the verbal assessment (the one you completed prior to your telephone interview), some background reading (not assessed), the analysis exercise, and the virtual office.

You wouldn’t have a final partner interview.

I hope this helps as a starting point. If you have any further questions I would be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Sam.

Hi,
This is Amy. I will have my assessment centre in the next few weeks.
So could you tell me your experience of the assessment centre? Any tips will be helpful.
Thank you for your time.
Amy

Hi epcm93,

The vacation programme assessment centre does only involve the Analysis Exercise and the Virtual Office (in addition to the non-assessed 15 minute background reading session). There aren’t any role plays.

I hope that helps in the first instance.

Thanks,

Sam.