KPMG 2020 Graduate Programme

KPMG

Hi, Adam. I am experiencing a similar situation. I should be doing a CA qualification, but the offer letter says an ACA qualification. Could I ask what qualification you should be doing (which area you are applying for)?

CA is the equivalent of the ACA in Scotland and i guess it depends on which office you guys applied for. There is no difference

I got an offer for London Audit and it says CA on my offer letter so they’ve just mixed up the qualifications, just send them an email and wait for the response but still accept the offer, that’s what they said to do on the phone.

I am on the same boat with you. I am applying for Scotland area and should be doing CA qualification. But the offer letter says ACA qualification. I also called them and dropped them an email.

So i got an email today, 6 weeks after i did my VI that i passed but other candidates are ahead on me on queue to LP. I applied immediately once applications opened in August. Is anyone else in such a situation? I applied for deals london empowered

I just received the same email.
I applied for financial modelling London office and completed my VI on 23rd Sep.
What service line did you apply for :smiley: ?