KPMG 2017 Intake

KPMG

Hi, I was hoping you could tell me what to expect from a KPMG launch pad day and any advice you have? Thanks in advance.

hi everyone! I have received audio submissions within three days? who know what kind of questions would be asked? and what is format?

Hi DA18,
I have a launch pad event next thursday, and I was wondering if you could give me an insight into the group task, and maybe the interview?
Thanks, D

Does anyone actually fall for this david crap

But I’m not even as talented as David who manages to get every grad offer every single year and has loads of legit accounts vouching for him!

Hello, i will have a LaunchPad event for Audit this week. Would you please tell me what should i prepare in advance and the whole process of the day? Thank you very much!

Hello! I have an upcoming launchpad on the 23rd of november. I would like to know a bit of what to expect and how should i prepare. Will you please be able to help?

Hi Could anyone kindly share some insights about the case study and written report on KPMG Launchpad? My email is bonniecheng120@hotmail.com. Many thanks in advance!

Have you heard anything from them since the launchpad, if not any idea on when they’re going to get back to us?

My last contribution to this thread is THE SMART DAVID IS A FRAUD WHO TAKES YOUR MONEY AND SENDS YOU ALMOST NOTHING RELEVANT. THE SAME APPLIES TO EVERYONE WHO MAY ASK YOU TO PAY. THE BEST HELP I GOT THROUGH OUT MY APPLICATION PROCESS WAS FREE. SEARCH HARD AND YOU WILL FIND IT.
All the best

Hello, here are some insights from my LP. I’ll try to don’t repeat what is already written. It was A&A LP in London. The entire day was somehow related to technology. I think it was 280 of us that day there. GROUP EXERCISE (2 hours): you will work with a small team to discuss how to expand a charitable initiative for unemployed using technology (creating a new app). First, you’ll have some time to discuss it with the group of 5. There are 5 sections and each time the accessor changes. WRITTEN TASK (1 hour): you will have to write an email to the manager based on a lot of information provided. Email supposed to have 3 mandatory sections. INTERVIEW (30 min): here are some questions and there were a lot of follow-up questions: - Why KPMG? Why audit? Why you? - Tell me about a time you showed resilience. - How is technology influencing audit? - How is KPMG doing in terms of developing technology? (again it was audit interview) - What KPMG’s competitors do better? What should KPMG do to catch up? - Name a recent business news, then another one, and again another one! Two days after the LP I got a call that I got the offer. CONCLUSION: You can perform great during the group exercise and in the written task, but the interview was the most important. If you don’t show commercial awareness skills you are done.

Would anyone who has received their contract and onboarding email be able to tell me what checks are required (i.e. reference, criminal, educational, credit etc) Thanks!

You can find the entire very good preparation for LP here graduatejobguide co uk. It helped me a lot and I am so happy that I got the offer.

Hi I received an email confirming my place at the 360 programme 2019 intake about a month ago but I still havent received the link to post offer zone and log in details, does anyone know how long I could be waiting ?

Hey buddy, would you be able to provide tips and insights? :slight_smile:

Hi Jade,

Hope you are settling into KPMG well! I have a Launch Pad day this Friday and was wondering if you could give some more detailed insight into the assessment? With regards to the written exercise, do you remember what kind of recommendations you thought of? Or the sort of innovative ways you can improve a company?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks,
Jess

Hi Jess, Hope you got on well on your Launch Pad day. I was wondering if you could share some details about the day, I have mine next week? Particularly what sort of analysis is required for the written exercise, are you given a set of financial accounts or is it more vague sources such as newspaper cuttings etc? And was the group exercise centred around a charitable initiative (as it was the previous year) and do you have any more details on it?
Any info at all would be very helpful,

Cheers,
Dillon.