KPMG 2017 Intake

KPMG

Oh my god I thought it was a mistake when I read on my contract ‘2018’. I hadn’t been told about this?!?!

Yes - did you not receive a call beforehand explaining? They’ve basically over offered places and had to put later applicants on the 2018 programme. I’m hopeful that a space clears up on the 2017 programme earlier.

Yes - did you not receive a call beforehand explaining? They’ve basically over offered places and had to put later applicants on the 2018 programme. I’m hopeful that a space clears up on the 2017 programme earlier.

I’ve not got my contract yet, but I received a call saying my offer was for 2018… Which is pretty fucking annoying. Hopefully spaces clear up on the 2017 programme though.

What’s most frustrating for me is the total lack of information about it - apparently I can’t be told my place in the “queue” so there’s no way of finding out how many people are ahead of me for 2017 entry - if I’d need 5 to drop out I’d keep hope, if I need 20 then not so much!

Is this for the London office? because I have a North Launchpad coming up as I have applied for Tech Consulting in the Leeds office, so im presuming as they havent made any offers for that area its only in the Launchpads from before? Very confusing

I didn’t even get a call about it - I only noticed the later start date when I read the contract! Had to pester them for an explanation. I am really upset because I gave up my job search thinking that I had a great one lined up for next year and so have missed a load of deadlines.

Yeah I’m in the same boat. Pretty annoyed to be honest because we were never told it could be for 2018. But hopefully enough people reject or defer their offers and we can be moved to 2017.

I was told there wouldn’t be any further Launchpads, but I applied the last week in July so September is quite late.

i thing they might not give you the information on transfer or alternate option themselves. you might have to ring them up to see what options there are

Can anyone confirm if the launchpads to date have been similar in terms of the content of the written and group exercises as well as the interviews?

32K for consulting

Has anyone gotten a date for LaunchPad for the Resourcing graduate scheme in Central Services? I passed the tests and have sent in my audio submission but have no reply yet.

Good luck to all my fellow applicants at Leeds Launch Pad tomorrow :slight_smile:

Is this in London or regional?

Id also like to know this!

how was you launch pad day experience?

I think the interviews and report writing have been the same. For my launch pad, our app was targeted at school leavers. Whereas on the forum, people had said the previous launch pads made recycling apps. So assume the nature of the app will change during the group exercise.

London

Has anyone NOT received their offer for a 2017 graduate scheme start?