KMPG AC

Hi, I have a AC on the 20th May 2015 will there be a resit of the verbal and numerical test? Thanks.

No, we aren’t currently asking candidates to resit their online tests at the assessment centre stage.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam I have an ac in June . But the role I applied for" technology consulting in Manchester " doesn’t seem to have any more openings on the kpmg website. Does this mean the role has been filled up

We recruit on a rolling basis, which essentially means first come first served. We normally close openings on our website when we feel that we have enough candidates in the pipeline for the number of roles we need to fill. Therefore, us closing the opening does not necessarily mean we have filled the roles.

I hope that helps explains things a bit better.

Thanks,

Sam.

Thanks that does help a lot … Any tip besides the advise on wiki jobs , on how to prepare for the ac

Thanks that does help a lot … Any tip besides the advise on wiki jobs , on how to prepare for the ac

Here is a link on our website that you may find useful - http://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/application-advice-assessment-centre#.VWwg1fIcTIU.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam,my Ac was 28th May,when can I know the result please?

Hi,

We normally get back to candidates in around 3 working days, so you should know by the end of tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks,

Sam.