Just IT Training Graduate Job?

WikiJob

Hey everybody, I’ve been looking at a company called “Just IT” (aka “Just IT Training & Recruitment”) who offer training and I think recruitment of graduates into graduate roles at IT companies. I wanted to find out if anyone had trained with Just IT and if anyone had any feedback. I’m thinking of applying but wanted to find out more - there isn’t much info about them on WikiJob and they don’t seem to have a profile/presence on here so not sure if they are a scam company or the real deal? Your thoughts and input would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Can anyone help? Anyone have any info?!

JustIT is a rare jem of a business and at the very least should be presented as a model of how similar companies and organisations should be forced to operate. It is simply the best at training and support towards a job within the IT industry owing to the dedicated and hard working team led by the indomitable Simon Perriton. This team are eternally positive about everything and their ‘can-do’ attitude rubs off on the most cynical and despondent of individuals.

You must however be prepared to put the effort in. Its the toughest job market in the current economic climate but if you have grit, passion and determination which combined with the folks at JustIT, you will secure yourself an IT role.

I for example, thought it near impossible getting into Desktop Support for Investment Banks after a massive absence from IT, yet my second week at my current employer I was sent as holiday cover for two weeks at…yup, an investment bank. The investment bank now want me back for 3 weeks holiday cover in September! And this at my current employer of whom I was late to my first interview!

Other companies will rip you off and promise things they cannot realistically deliver so they can be safely ignored. But if you are serious about either breaking into or making a return into IT then JustIT has to be one or the only serious option on the table as you simply will not get more bang for your buck elsewhere.

My son left University without graduating and we placed him with Just IT with some trepidation as we knew little of the company and were concerned that the fees paid might not result in him gaining an IT career. He attended the company technical courses and was impressed with the business knowledge and with the professional manner delivered within Just IT.

He found that the training staff were very focused on him as an individual and was impressed with both the knowledge of the IT industry and the career guidance he received. All courses he took were business recognised and he attained recognised IT accreditations. Once he was it literate he spent a number of weeks working at a large City Law firm gaining valuable on the job IT experience.

Just IT then educated him on the essentials of interview skills prior to sending him out for interview with a number of “top draw” companies. My son has now joined one of these companies (who normally only take graduates).

I have no hesitation in recommending this company as they do exactly as they say on the box.

My son contacted JUSTIT in February 2010. He found the IT training stimulating and challenging.
After training he completed an 8 week internship with a top city firm and in July 2010 was recruited by a leading blue chip international company. All of this was organised via JUSTIT.
JUSTIT are a professional dedicated team who are totally focused on candidate training and placement and I wish to give them a big THANK YOU!!!

Does anyone know about the fees of these courses??
thanks,

Vagelis

Nice to hear about the company that providing jobs to graduate. I think after graduation every one needs a career coaching which lead them to achieve their goal in life. For details you can visit: achievepeak.com.

Hey Your sharing is most appreciated for me…I really like to have the information and Thanks for sharing the information…I am actually looking for this type of information and now get it Guys…

GGi : punjab group of college