Just attended the first round interview at KPMG, the interview was very nice though. I applied for IT advisory
There are quite a lot of questions, about about 20 questions which took me about 1 hour and a half. :eek:
Mainly questions regarding to these 4 sections:
- Business Focus
- Building Relationships
- Career Motivation
Here are the ones that I still remember:
- Describe a task which has no deadline
- Describe a task that other members disagree with you, what did you do
- Describe a time when conficts arose within the team, what did you do
- Describe a time when you see something new
- WHY KPMG
- Why IT advisory
- What do you think IT advisory can provide to clients
- What do clients concern
- What else do you know about IT advisory
- How do you keep yourself up-to-date about the world?
- What is the currenct issues? (when you listed about 2-3 issues in the Last question, pick one to discuss)
- What does it affect us?
- Which other companies did you apply? Why choose KPMG?
- Which company has grown in the last few years, and what do you advise them do next?
- Why would you advise them these (your suggestions) ?
- Do you know the company’s revenue? How do they make money?
There were too many question regarding to team work that my brain got blank for a several times…
The atmosphere of the interview was not bad though…hopefully I can pass this stage…finger crossed…
THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAD ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS HERE, AND HOPE THIS HELPS TO THE PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP TOO!!