JP Morgan - Technology Graduate Program 2010

Hey people

I have been invited for a first round interview with JP Morgan in London later this week for the Technology 2010 Graduate program.

After completing the SHL tests on line this will now be the penultimate stage.

Anyone else had any interviews for JP Morgan? Any help on the type of competency questions expected would be great?

The first round will comprise of two competency interviews and may be a SHL test again to confirm my results.

Cheers guys

Ozi

hey

pm me ill help you out with a few questions…

CK

Hi there, just saw this thread after confirming an interview for the exact program, how did yours go in the end Ozi?

@ CK, have you been successful?

Please take a little time to advise me too on what to expect, would appreciate that alot.

Kind Regards
Mike Max

Hey Mike,

I also apply for technology. How long do you take to get an online test invitation after submitting your application?

Chuyi

would you be able to post them up? I’m the same as the other (more recent) two.
Thanks

about 30 days for me

@ Chuyi

Fairly quickly, If I remember I completed the application and within week or two, was offered to do the online assessment.

Hi Mike,

Hope your interview went well. I have the technology interview in few days, please advise me on what questions to expect.

Thanks.

Hi Mob,

I await the interview next week. I will certainly advise come the time.

@ Mike Max,

thanks, did you find any useful tip on the site for preparation?

@ Mob, the whole website is a gold mine.

@ Mob, the whole website is a gold mine.

Hi guys. How long till after you complete the online test do you get the interview?

I did the numerical and logical today and passed them both and my status is “Invite to First Round Interviews” but when I go to schedule for first round there’s nothing there and it says they’ll be releasing more interviews.

I hope they do it soon :stuck_out_tongue: I recieved an email this week also telling me to do the tests asap as they’ll be doing interviews next week and the following week.

Standard competency based questions for the first round pretty much. I think it was about two 20 min interviews if I remember correctly.

yeh?
Can you remember some standard competency based questions for us?

Thanks!

I have the same problem as Dreamer2010 has I tried to book interview slot as I got invitation to book an interview there are no slots showing on the page since I got the invitation.

When I mailed them I got the reply as " If you have been invited to see us at an interview or assessment centre, please ensure that you are looking at the dates for the 1st choice location you put on your application form. If there are still no more slots available or you cannot attend the dates that are currently live on the application system please keep checking over the next few weeks as new dates are constantly added. We will continue to run assessment centres until we have filled our demand therefore I would advise you to book yourself in as soon as possible."

Did you mail them Dreamer2010? Anyone else have the same situation?

I have the same problem as Dreamer2010 has I tried to book interview slot as I got invitation to book an interview there are no slots showing on the page since I got the invitation.

When I mailed them I got the reply as " If you have been invited to see us at an interview or assessment centre, please ensure that you are looking at the dates for the 1st choice location you put on your application form. If there are still no more slots available or you cannot attend the dates that are currently live on the application system please keep checking over the next few weeks as new dates are constantly added. We will continue to run assessment centres until we have filled our demand therefore I would advise you to book yourself in as soon as possible."

Did you mail them Dreamer2010? Anyone else have the same situation?

Hi Guys. i have got an invite from JP for the first round in Tech grad program. It would be helpful if anyone can share his/her experience in the first round.

@NortherInd: I could see that you have gone through the 1st round. can you please share what kind of competency questions you were asked?

@Dreamer2010, Tech_2011: I had same problem as u guys. I regularly checked the application centre and got a slot for 1st week of December. I suggest you guys to do that if you still haven’t got a slot.

superspider

I can’t really remember specific questions but they are pretty much the same wherever you go as the interviews are purely competency based. As long as you have examples from your experience for the competencies (i.e. problem solving, leadership etc) they ask you about then you’ll be fine. Look at the competency type questions on sites like this no matter what place it’s for, as like I said they are pretty much the same news.students.efinancialcareers.co.uk/NEWS_ITEM/newsItemId-16123.