JP Morgan Off-Cycle internship

London, Winter internship programme interviews yesterday.

Talk to me guys. How did everyone get on? anyone heard back yet?

Hi ineeddollar,

I have an interview for the winter off-cycle London internship tomorrow. Can you please tell me how your was? I am interviewing for a trading position. What did the interviews involve?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know soon.

Thanks a million.

angelika, how long after subsmission did you receive the invitation for interview? I have been waiting for 3 weeks now and I am worried. Applied for sales.

Hey, I was informed a week after I did the numerical test online.

thanks for the reply. so how was your first round? did you enjoy it? when will you hear back?

angelik did your interview go? I have my interview in a couple of weeks

Success what did you apply for? 2012 general off cycle internships or specific off cycle such as (Equity Sales, Index Options Trading…). How long did they take after numerical to invite you to 1st round?
Thx

Hi Wisdom,

I applied for general off cycle internship sales trading & research. They got back to me with a week.

It might be best to contact them so you know where you stand. How did you find the numerical test?

It was fine. I think I got most of them right. I then transferred my application from another vacancy to the general off cycle internship about 2 weeks ago. I’ve got a final round coming for IBD on Wednesday so I’ll focus on that first and might chase them up after depending on the outcome.

Hi people, how many here are going for IBD, and which internships? Only off cycles as such, or those 3 seasonal ones they use to recruit people? It’s been a while since I’ve done the numerical, still nothing.