JP Morgan First Rounder Interview Email

Dear all,

I logged into my application center for 2015 Securitised Products Group - Off Cycle Internship - London and it states:

"Current status is Selected for first round interview
We are pleased to invite you for a first round interview!

In the next few days, you will receive an e-mail with next steps for scheduling your interview. Best of luck as you continue through the recruitment process.

Kind Regards,

JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Team"

It has been five days since I read this and I still have not had any contact from them, but I did recieve an email nearly a month ago about making an account with a travel firm to get to an interview. This was not from JP Morgan but a travel company that is linked to them, Carson Wagonlit.

Is there anyone who can advise me on what to do or who I can contact? (I cannot find a JP Morgan GR Email)

Thanks in advance

Alistair

Hi there

I think there should be a ‘contact us’ link within the application centre for Securitised Products. You can email for assistance via that link. Let me know if there isn’t one!

Hi there thanks for your help, it tried that link and it just sends you in a circle back to the application pages. The progression in the pictures below.

I did manage to find an email: emea.graduate.recruitment@jpmorgan.com after ringing up Carson Wagonlit to see if they could help but I would have preferred a phone number.

Alistair