J.P. Morgan Operations & Business Services Summer Internship Interview/Assessment Centre

J.P. Morgan

Hi guys,

I have just booked my first round interview/assessment centre with J.P. Morgan for the summer internship programme in Operations & Business Services.

It says it will consist of 2 interviews, case study & presentation and group exercise on the day and I might have to redo a numerical test in paper form.

Has anyone gone to the Interview/Assessment Centre before? If so, could you kindly let me know more details about the day please?

Thank you guys! :slight_smile:

Hi kingsley - when is your first round?

In January

Do u have an AC with JP too?

Hey Kingsley,
I have got an invitation for interview too for the same programme but havn’t got any slot yet…hw is ur preparation going? and also from where are u preparing?

Yes people what’s good, I have an AC on the 26th of Jan. Anyone else have one then?

I have the assessment centre on the same day (26th), are you in the morning or afternoon slot?

I had my assessment centre earlier this week so if anyone has any questions then ask and i’ll be more than happy to help.

Hi Lagraduate,

How was your AC?? do you know HP contact of JPMorgan since I could not book my interview slot ??

@laduate

Hi laduate,

I was hoping you could give me a few more details about your ac?

I understand that the first part involves a case study with 45min prep time and 10minutes to present - is this an individual presentation or in groups/pairs?

After that a further group exercise - any more details?

And then two interviews - one competency based and another motivational - any particularly tricky questions?

Anyone heard back from Jan 26th ac?

Hi Guys,

I have got my interview dates for 1st of feb. 2012…
Just wanted to know if somebody recently attended JP Morgan’s first round of interview and if he/she can throw some light on it?

Hello- I Have an AC for Human Resources Internship coming up on 10th feb. I will be having case study and presentation, group exercise and two interviews. I was wondering (for those of you who have already done the AC) if they made you do another numerical test on paper? any tips/advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks!

Hello- I Have an AC for Human Resources Internship coming up on 10th feb. I will be having case study and presentation, group exercise and two interviews. I was wondering (for those of you who have already done the AC) if they made you do another numerical test on paper? any tips/advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks

can anyone please share their experience of the first interview. i have mine coming up very soon
thanks
xxxxx

hey I had ac on 26 Jan as well!! but I haven’t got any feedback from them yet… what about u?

did they tell u how long does it take to get feedback?

Anyone heard back yet?

not yet… what abt u?

I received an offer about half an hour ago

Got the offer! :smiley: