J.P. Morgan 2012 Finance Graduate Program

J.P. Morgan

Has anyone been shortlisted to the first round interview? I am going to have my first round inteview with J.P.Morgan next Monday.
Please could anybody share what kind of questions they will ask? I am quite nervious now.
Million thanks!!

the email I received is as below, and it is a face-to-face interveiw.

You are now confirmed for a first round interview for the J.P. Morgan Finance Graduate Programme.

Interview will be held at J.P.Morgan, 20 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6DA
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the interview. At the main reception you will be issued with a visitors pass.

The selection procedure involves two 30 minute competency based interviews (which will run back to back) with business managers and alumni from the programme.

You may be asked to complete a paper based numerical test to validate your online test results.

Any advice would be highly appreciated!!

Hey Dreamerpanll,

How did your interview go? This is actually the only thread I managed to find for the finance grad programme, 2012. I managed to find a few other threads but they seem to focus on investment banking more :S.

I have been asked to book my first round interview (no date available yet). What kind of questions did they ask? A lot of commercial awareness? Quite nervous, and would appreciate your input.

Hey guys, i just wanted to ask how long it took them to reply back to you regarding an invitation for 1st round interview?!

I completed my online tests in 7/11, exactly one month ago, but haven’t heard back from them since.

Any input would be valuable.

thanx

Hi Mastoraris,

It took about 1 month for me to get processed to the next stage. After which I waited nearly a week and a half to get an open interview slot to book. I do think the application processing stage is long. My experience from previous applications is that if they reject me it was usually be much sooner. So my guess is they are still considering your application.