Invited to the EY AC and noting head from them for 4 month!

EY

Dear All,

I was invited to attend the EY AC in last November after I passed the paper test,However,I haven’t heard from them for almost 4 month now! I called them for more than 5 times and write them email asking how things going on, but either told me that there is no availabe dates for ac or will contact me later.It is so frustrating cos i got another offer on hold and they keeping me on the waiting list for such a long time!!! is there anyone has the situation the same as me ?

That seems an exceptionally long time. What service line/office have you applied for?

I applied Audit London office

Well there must have been audit AC’s in London in the last four months; I would expect one or two a week.

All I can suggest is you phone them again and explain the length of time you have been waiting; I’d definitely contact them again though, if you just carry on waiting you could be waiting forever.

You definately need to check with them and phone them. I personally am waiting for an interview invitation, but the whole procedure is being put on hold, as I suppose they are out of available positions for 2008.

[QUOTE=Jexxo;792]Well there must have been audit AC’s in London in the last four months; I would expect one or two a week.

All I can suggest is you phone them again and explain the length of time you have been waiting; I’d definitely contact them again though, if you just carry on waiting you could be waiting forever.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your suggestion, I phoned them twice this week, and twice last week, and explained the situation and long waiting, all them did was take my name and phone number and promised someone would phone me asap.however, my phone never ring…

That’s really poor service on their part. 1st January - 31 March is audit busy season- I don’t expect there to be many assessment days then as they will not be able to get people from the audit line to interview you. My guess is that assessment days will recommence in April for a September start, but that’s just speculation.

I would say keep phoning them. Try and get the name of who you talk to so you can ask to speak to them again the next time you call…

Hope this helps!

Chirs, Thanks for your posting, I would take your advice and keep calling them.I used to have a contact who keeping in touch with me via email, she quit ey after Xmas and I just found it out in Feb,I did ask for another contact,but they refuse and said anyone pick up the phone would help,and the fact is no one really help me and I think i’d better be paintent with them…

Call them today again and got the same reply as before, no available dates at this moment and i had to wait until someone contact me. i ask for someone as my contact but the lady ansower my phone said it is not nessary and anyone would help once i call…so frustrated by their standalised reply

Keep persisting!