investigator, case officer


I was a complaint handler and I really enjoyed investigating complaints. I am now looking to move on. I want to be an investigator, case officer. Could anyone recommend where I can find these types of jobs? Also what organisations will have these types of positions and what other job titles could I apply for? Any help you give will be greatly appreciated.


Hi, these days I think most major companies have a complaints department (or guest/client/customer relations etc.), especially in these days of social media where when one angry Facebook post can cause a lot of trouble for a company. What industry were you working in as a complaints handler? Did you want to stay in that specific one or would you be happy to move into a different industry but work in the same field?